Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

hi all. Just back yesterday from seeing Miss Saigon in Southampton. John was superb. The show had a few changes since I last saw it including an understudy playing Chris. I took my Mum as a treat for her 80th birthday and she loved it. I saw John after the show and he was as gracious and gorgeous as ever. It seems that he is staying with Miss Saigon for now although he is currently auditioning for other parts so i'll be off to Birmingham next month. I can tell you now that the role i was being secretive about was Fiyero in Wicked which opens here in september John didn't get the part which is going to be played by Adam Garcia who played it on Broadway.John still seems upbeat and enjoying his role as John the GI and for me yesterday was his best performance yet.
    On a more frivolous note yesterday was a first for me...John kissed me on the lips... [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
    @Rerina - J'ai quelque chose pour toi.
    love Debra

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

sounds like you had a great time!

ah, UK tour Chris understudies ::sigh:: I have to admit I watched the MS tour video quite a few times for the uber-short snippet of what might be Jon Robyns towards the end (it's just amusing to see him dance ::snerk:: ).

John as Fiero? can't see it. at all.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talk about having a great time during a musical and after it. [img]wink.gif[/img]
    You reminded me of this one pic from JP Photo Gallery.
    http://www.angelfire.com/musicals/fa...eme_jpkiss.JPG

Maybe it's someone from the board, I wouldn't know. I too "fresh" here. But hey, I just realised a whole year has passed since I'm here. I registered in March.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

@Kelllii Yes photo from yesterday needs hosting as usual. Any offers anybody?
    My Mum was pretty taken with him but thought he was a lot older than 34. He was very sweet to her and wrote a lovely birthday message in her programme. She struggled to believe that he was gay and that's not because she is not up with that sort of thing, she is a very trendy 80 year old.
    As for falling for him.......
    Debra

Kelliiii

Lol - I know it's hard for some people to believe he's gay, but he once said to me that "being gay is like a religion to me" = so there you go....

even my husband said that john seemed to know how to turn the *gayness* on and off when he needed to do so.

Sorry - I know nothing abt loading pics.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    To me there could be no doubt about John's sexual orientation. I have mixed with a lot of gay men and John is very typical in many ways. There's no doubt that he knows the effect he has on women and he enjoys that knowledge - again this is typical of many gay men. I know just what your husband meant though. He seems to turn it on and off at will. I wonder what his boyfriends have thought about that? For my part, Thank God he is, or my hubbie would be filing for divorce! Lol

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Debra DD:
    Yes photo from yesterday needs hosting as usual. Any offers anybody?
    <font size="3.5" face="Verdana Italics">Sure, simply - send it to me. Hosting Johnny photos is - after my web pages - the most effective way to use my paid server. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Kelliiii

hehe - watch out for those lips debra - he's easy to fall for but hard to get over! it's taken me years to get him out from under my skin (ah - free at last) - LOL - good on you girl!

I haven't seen wicked yet, but I will in a few weeks when I go to chicago - thanks for the info debra - can't wait to see what that part is all abt.

Kelliiii

@debra - any photos to share?

what did your mum (bless her) think of john?

ps john & the wizard of oz huh ... i think i remember a line from that he used once from that to refer to something...ah - different time-different place - doesn't matter anymore...lol (possibly anna knows what i'm rambling abt..not sure)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks Enessis. Just switched to Broadband and have new e-mail address but lost all my old contacts!I'll PM you my new e-mail address if you can e-mail me yours.
    Thanks Debra

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast