0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Future Stars of the LPD

He should play at Belfry Johnson

Well.....I reckon y'all left out some names here....future stars huh???? Well, how about ol' Seymour Butts @ QB....he's a great passer, always able to find the crack in the defense....and oh yeah....Phil McCracken...has great hands and always seems to be touchin' up his game....Then there's ol' Peter Dragon....he's a shoe in @ wide out...loves to go long......then there's that new Russian foreign exchange student....Bounda, I thinks his name......Bounda Rotchakokov....he's a good player but ya don't wanna shower real close to him....yeah....sounds like a solid team to me....then there's the training staff...two sisters....Anita Bonghit and her half sister Juana....Juana Bonghit....They do a great job of gettin' the team high as a kite for the big game.....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Same way with you appy folks, You all get onto the lb fans that talk about potentially good players and ya'll think we're braggin and stuff. But nobody says a d**n thing about appy when they start predciting 2nd and 3rd place finishes in the lpd and playoff contention after an 0-10 s and 3-7 finishes face it you all's time has come and gone.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Has it??..That's what they said when Clark and Turner left too, 6 years later, we're competing for a State Championship, much more than Pound can say...and another thing, I aint pissed about peopel supporting their team and player...but when the players themselves get on here and talk about themselves like they're god and they're gonna be the next T.J...I find it pretty pathetic myself..and bunch of immature kids gettin' on here because they want their names mentioned on a damn sports forum..."Ohhhh look at me, I'm gonna be sooo damn good because someone said my name on the forum!!!!"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

quit sippin on the
    haterade logo
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Im jealous of Pound..what can I say??

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

haha..im just messin with ya man!!
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

What was that Freshman Qb from Appy's name?

Inactive Member imported_juggernaut28's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

First of all Chris Strouth has never got on the message board and bragged about himself. Anyone who knows him will tell you that. He is a good kid and he don't run his mouth about what he can or will do, he does all of his talking on the football field. I know because I'm his parent, and he is not allowed to get on this message board and post no matter what is said about him good or bad. Now I have not posted on this subject before, but before you go running your mouth about him you better get all your facts straight. Chris could care less what you or anyone else thinks. BY the way he is in Radford right now fishing, he has no idea any of this is being said. He don't need to brag on himself he works hard and all his teammates will tell you that. There are some very dedicated players in football right now working their butts off in the weightroom from all schools. I'll close with this I wish all good luck this year in LPD football.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Dawgfan3 I don't see any of the boys in my post on here talking about them self are saying how good they are ,but you think you know it all .If you can't take what is said on here don't read it .Leave the kids out of it I made a post and I am no ball player ,but can say when I see a kids that is going to be a great football ,and yes I believe that Pound has a good football team coming up ,if they work hard .If you have read any of by post in the past I said Appy was two year away from a great team .I give credit to those that I see that are good so don't be a a'' whole about it .