Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Who will be the toughest?

Who will be the toughest?

I know it is not Football season yet... but it is only roughly 4 months out. Who will be the top teams next year.. he is my early predictions:
    1. Burton
    2. Pv
    3. Clintwood
    4.Appy
    5. Kelly.... Yes Kelly

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Who will be the toughest?

Burton - loose some line but there the best coached and fast which will take them to state yet again.
    Appy- Finnaly after 10+years will be able to beat out the vikes - hard working team
    Powell Valley- Still pretty young Pinkstons will show up this year and Cedric may stand out and be what he could be
    Clintwood- This is a tough one i think they could easily prove me wrong they made a huge turn around last season to look bright for this season
    Wise- They have almost all there starters returning from the last couple of years so they may be the sleeper
    Pound- Poor old pound I'm not sure they'll win a game there brightest prospect transfered to powell valley they're hopeless!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

What do you mean, Yes Kelly, you have them 5th of only 6 teams, I don't think you are going too far out on the limb there. No love for the LB or do you think they just won't show up to play this year. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

1- PV
    2&3- Toss up between Burton and Clintwood
    4- Appy
    5- Kelly
    6-Pound
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

[ QUOTE ]
    What do you mean, Yes Kelly, you have them 5th of only 6 teams, I don't think you are going too far out on the limb there. No love for the LB or do you think they just won't show up to play this year. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I was just saying they will not finish last.... they are getting better every year.

[ QUOTE ]
    1- PV
    2&3- Toss up between Burton and Clintwood
    4- Appy
    5- Kelly
    6-Pound

[/ QUOTE ]

I may agree with Pv maybe beating Burton but not CLintwood though.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

they didnt finish last this year, so how does that make them improve any if they are just one from last like last year? i do agree theyre improving but so is everyone else (exlcuding) LB

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Clintwood played Burton tougher than anyone except Riverheads....including PV.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

[ QUOTE ]
    they didnt finish last this year, so how does that make them improve any if they are just one from last like last year? i do agree theyre improving but so is everyone else (exlcuding) LB

[/ QUOTE ]

I am aware that they did not finish last last year.... just stating that they need a lot of work and talent.... but they are getting better.

[ QUOTE ]
    Clintwood played Burton tougher than anyone except Riverheads....including PV.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was at both games... and you are right but Burton did not play Clintwood like they did PV either... if that team would have showed up it would have been a lot different.... but any given team can beat each other on any given night... Clintwood is a good team though.

Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast