<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boogie49</div><div class="ubbcode-body">From what I have seen all year, the best thing GC has on their team is the Odle twins. They hit the ball well...and they field the ball, that is the main reason they have won so many games. What will GC do next year when they are gone? </div></div>
I do not agree with what you have said. First of all the Pitcher that Gate City has is a good little pitcher. She is just a freshman I think and throws pretty hard. The Odle girls are good and all, but they are not the reason that Gate City is winning. The catcher is one of the best athletes that I have ever seen, catching wise and hitting. They are pretty solid at every position. So for you to say that the Odle girls are the reason that Gate City is winning is not fair to the rest of the team.




Bookmarks