Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 63

Thread: 756

  1. #31
    Inactive Member whiteshoes's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2003
    Posts
    404
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 756

    Nobody has mentioned this, but I thought the post-game answers/comments by pitcher Mike Bacsik were classy and honorable.
    cry havoc, and let slip the dogs of war.....

  2. #32
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 756

    its not cheating if you don't get caught.
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

  3. #33
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 756

    mcgwire admitted to using andro......which could have been bought at GNC at the time.......so there is nothing wrong with that......thats like taking creatine
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

  4. #34
    Inactive Member imported_biggamesjames's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,410
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 756

    "Huckleberry came off as racist in one of the vick threads"

    LOL, come again? It was you who came off as racist by wanting to convict the man before he even had a hearing or went to trial. I came to Vick's defense in the thread. Get your facts straight pal.

  5. #35
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 756

    there is no way to defend vick......hes done
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

  6. #36
    Inactive Member imported_PioneerBlue's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2007
    Posts
    1,120
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 756

    Too bad JR had all those injuries or nobody would even be talking about Barry Bonds right now
    Cheering for Twin Springs is like cheering for the Taliban

  7. #37
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 756

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PioneerBlue</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Too bad JR had all those injuries or nobody would even be talking about Barry Bonds right now </div></div>
    agreed
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

  8. #38
    Inactive Member neutral88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2007
    Posts
    2,568
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 756

    Although I personally got no problem with Barry, I too would rather it be Jr..

    I guess he will go down like Mantle, as a what could've been
    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]





  9. #39
    Inactive Member ms pemberley's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2007
    Posts
    344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 756

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PioneerBlue</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Too bad JR had all those injuries or nobody would even be talking about Barry Bonds right now </div></div>

    Yep. What could have been ... What should have been .... What will never be now. Almost makes me misty-eyed.
    Looking for my Darcy, but finding only Wickham. Right now, I'd settle for Bingley.

  10. #40
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 756

    I don't like Bonds, but the man was HOF worthy before hand. Maybe not a first ballot but he was worthy. Now, and I may be crucified, I think that we have to put people in on their stats. If the media was like they are now, Ty Cobb, Babe Ruth and who knows whom else wouldn't be in there. I think Rose goes in, his stupidity came after his playing days, where he earned his spot. I think McGwire goes, but honestly I'm not sure he was a first ballot before the question of Roids (career average, etc), he was a slightly better version of Dave Kingman *lol*. Bonds goes.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •