Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 36

Thread: Raiders

  1. #11
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Raiders

    Aug 22nd you will have your answer.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Raiders

    My God.. It's hard to believe that's less than 3 weeks from now, isn't it?

    Time has flown like never before.
    Officially retired

  3. #13
    Inactive Member mk3supra's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 21st, 2006
    Posts
    536
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Raiders

    I'm excited as hell for football to start....
    [url="http://hookersburg.myminicity.com"]http://hookersburg.myminicity.com[/url]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member rthack71's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 9th, 2007
    Posts
    474
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Raiders

    best time of the year.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Raiders

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: UTVols2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Aug 22nd you will have your answer. </div></div>


    That exactly right, from what I hear now its completely up in the air and Rock was right. Both are very capable of doing the job, Hunnicutt is good and has been practicing at the spot for a few years..so for any that think Talley has it hands down are mistaken...it will come down to Coach Adams but both are very talented and either could do very good at the QB position.

  6. #16
    Inactive Member yankeefanz4life's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2007
    Posts
    121
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Raiders

    You enjoy talking out of both sides of your mouth don't you? Exactly how much of this situation do you know little Raider? I find it funny how you are certain and always in the "thick of things" Tell me what changed your mind?
    "The essence of the Yankees is that they win. From in front or from behind, they win. And that's why the history of the New York Yankees is virtually the history of baseball."


  7. #17
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Raiders

    Talking out of both sides of my mouth? dont remember doing that...I said what I know of the situation and from what I know it is up in the air, both are very capable of doing the job...now what is wrong with that comment?

  8. #18
    Inactive Member USA Ranger's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 5th, 2008
    Posts
    316
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Raiders

    I am sure Coach Adams has a pick in mind, but at the same time it is to early to tell. He will most likely give both quarterbacks a shot. Just some assumptions, to begin with I live in Big Stone so I am a PV fan, but I also respect the Raider program. I beleive their defense will be solid again this year and will keep them in some games, on the other hand I do not feel like they will be able to put up the points to beat the likes of Clintwood. Clintwood will be tough to handle this year and PV will be able to compete if they just run the ball.My top 3 would have to be, in order, Clintwood, PV, Raiders.
    Will you ever rise up and fight for your God-given rights? History shows that evil triumphs when good men do nothing.

  9. #19
    Inactive Member yankeefanz4life's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2007
    Posts
    121
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Raiders

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: raider13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Im guessing he does have the job. </div></div>

    Was this not your post earlier? You were talking about one kid not two I am a little confused that is all. One post you talk like you KNOW what is going on when I really think you know nothing at all that is going on just like everyone else. At this point there is only one man who knows what is going on and he is not talking.
    "The essence of the Yankees is that they win. From in front or from behind, they win. And that's why the history of the New York Yankees is virtually the history of baseball."


  10. #20
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Raiders

    Yes that was my post and it was yesterday I think, I said im GUESSING he does...then I found out it was not the case that its up in the air...and in the next post I did not say one of the had it, I dont know who does...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •