Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 36 of 36

Thread: Raiders

  1. #31
    Inactive Member greencrest1272's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2004
    Posts
    1,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Raiders

    Godsey will be tough in the backfield. Has he traditionally been playing Tightend?
    It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.

    -Teddy Roosevelt

  2. #32
    Inactive Member imported_Counts's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    3,370
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Raiders

    Yes he was at TE and bangedup in the 2 Clintwood games IMHO they will not have a big dropoff with him at FB but theu WILL miss his blocking on the corner for the Jet

  3. #33
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Raiders

    The rotating QB's could be a plus or a shot in the foot for the Raiders this year. I believe it comes down to how composed these young QB's will be in a tense situation.

  4. #34
    Inactive Member imported_Counts's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    3,370
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Raiders

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: burton2019</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The rotating QB's could be a plus or a shot in the foot for the Raiders this year. I believe it comes down to how composed these young QB's will be in a tense situation. </div></div>

    If one goes down then it will be a HUGE bost for them to have been running with 2 HOWEVER IMHO the starting QB needs a ton of reps and in the 2 QB situation they are cutting those reps in half........It may turn out fine in that ther is 1 true starter and the 2nd guy has a package of plays that he can hanlde better than the starter

  5. #35
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Raiders

    Theyre not that young, I cant remember if they held back or not but if they didnt then they are both seniors...But I think they are both very capable of doing the job well

  6. #36
    Inactive Member imported_Counts's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    3,370
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Raiders

    Well Seniors are better than freshmen that is for sure and I am not saying that they will fall on there face heck they BOTH may be as good a Stewart for all I know.......That being said Both have yet to start a game at QB making them in need of as many 1st team reps as they can get.


    Jimbo is a very good coach and I am sure he knows what he is doing I am just pointing out that I do not like the rotating QB in College (even though there are situation where it works well) and I HATE it at the HS level (reminds me of my kids at McDondalds pick the Hamberger or the chickin but for goodness sake pick one or the other)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •