Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: PV Baseball

Quote Originally Posted by Saluki86 View Post
    Hey Biggin, I bet you have never been in a physical confrontation in your life. That's why the JIB/JJK confrontation bothers you. I didn't know that the JIB/JJK confrontation was the first actual fight during a basketball game. I know JIB lost some players because of the actions that night and previous problems. JJK suspended a player. The firing squad days are over. Lucky for the PV scum that urinated during the playing of our National Anthem. Great mentoring going on over there in Get Stone Gap! I bet you have never been to a high school football game or wrestling match because of the potential violence and that someone could get hurt? You crack me up.:snickerpup:
    yeah man, ive been in plenty physical confrontations over the years, one really recently. why just last week actually, when i was plowing your wife from the backside. thats a physical confrontation, right?

and when I say backside, i dont mean doggystyle, i mean in the back door homie, sorry if she wont let you get in. get over yourself, it aint that serious.

and itd be different if he was setting the flag on fire or taking a dump on it. this was not a shot at AMERICAH! nor at the veterans, get off your high horse. its a kid doing something stupid. if i had to pee like that when the game is getting ready to start, id prolly do the same thing, because during the anthem most people are looking at the flag, and you could try and sneak it while no one is paying attention.

for the record before yall jump on me, my BROTHER is on route to Afghanistan right now, both grandpa's, and three uncles all served, and all of them except one served during war time. so dont go there.
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well, folks, it's in the Times News online edition now.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hoocus View Post
    He had to pee on the mound. From what I've seen out of PV baseball this year, that and fighting would be the only way they could hit anything on the baseball field. :lol:
    That must be why the won the LPD right?
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Biggin View Post
    yeah man, ive been in plenty physical confrontations over the years, one really recently. why just last week actually, when i was plowing your wife from the backside. thats a physical confrontation, right?

and when I say backside, i dont mean doggystyle, i mean in the back door homie, sorry if she wont let you get in. get over yourself, it aint that serious.

WOW! I thought better of you than this. You used to make some very sensable posts on here and a great contributer to this forum. Lately though that has been the opposite. Whats happened?

Quote Originally Posted by Biggin View Post
    for the record before yall jump on me, my BROTHER is on route to Afghanistan right now, both grandpa's, and three uncles all served, and all of them except one served during war time. so dont go there.
    How does that have anything to do with how you feel? Just because you have family members serving does not tell me how you feel. I dont mean to single you out big guy but the top quote really surprised me.

As for the kid at PV that did this. I have given a little thought about this and from reading one of Hocus's posts on another forum I have this to say. The next time any of you are at a football game this fall take the time to look around you during the Anthem. You will see grownups with their hats still on, talking while the Anthem is playing, and walking to get back to their seats before kickoff. Also you will see kids running all over and tossing balls around. All this and no one says a thing! The kid at PV that did this was wrong but with what Hocus brought up he probably did not feel it was a big deal since others around him have been acting a fool during the Anthem for years. If this is a first time thing for this kid then I feel his punishment he got is fitting enough providing he learns from it. Everyone deserves the benifit of the doubt and a second chance. Who knows the young man may join the military in his near future and become a hero to this country. He may even look back on those actions and regret every moment of it. He is just a kid right now. Would be a little different if he was a grown man doing that. I am not trying to defend the kid but how can we expect todays youth when so many grownups around them are disrespecting our nations symbols on a daily basis without anything said? So Biggin you are kind of right about him being a kid and doing something stupid. For the rest of us we need not condemn the young man for his action but we need to teach not only him but many other youths and grown ups what respect is all about. We as grownups need to lead by example. Lets show these kids how to respect our Nation. When you are somewhere the Anthem is being played and the person next to you is talking or acting a fool ask them to to be quite. Ask them nicely to show the respect to our Anthem and Flag.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Milk3 View Post
    That must be why the won the LPD right?
    Not much of an accomplishment this year. PV won't make it far in the region.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 4six3 View Post
    Not much of an accomplishment this year. PV won't make it far in the region.
    With our pitching you never know.
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    You'll shoot your eye out.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

On the Bristol Herald Courier site they gave a name....which considering the kid is underage (and the name wasn't supplied by an official source) could possibly be grounds for a pretty decent lawsuit if the family chose to go that route.

Dare leads to &#39stupid mistake&#39 by Powell Valley student | TriCities
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well, Joe Rasnick echoed the sentiments of most all veterans on here pretty eloquently and the punishment he suggested seems to be of a pretty fair nature. I didn't want the boy crucified either, I just wanted him to realize his mistake.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sup-rbeast View Post
    On the Bristol Herald Courier site they gave a name....which considering the kid is underage (and the name wasn't supplied by an official source) could possibly be grounds for a pretty decent lawsuit if the family chose to go that route.

Dare leads to &#39stupid mistake&#39 by Powell Valley student | TriCities
    All I can say is wow! I would not mind seeing that paper get sued. The kids name should not have been mentioned. He is just a kid. Like I said before how can we say he needs banned for life from Wise County sporting events or something to that nature. Cant really blame the kid at all for his actions. Grownups have been showing disrespect during the Anthem for years. Thats why I feel he along with others see it as no big deal. He got punished so lets hope he learns from it. We can say this or that about todays youth but it is our own dang faults for not teaching the respect that should be given. Next time we are at a game while the Anthem is being played just look around and you will see plenty of disrespect without a word being said. Both grownups and kids involved.