Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: PV Baseball

Phil treats people good only when they are around and talks about them like dogs when they are gone. He is a smart man but he is about to burn all of his bridges. If you don't think I am telling the truth ask the PV track coaches this year, he gave that sport up but still shows up and yells at everybody and tries to run the show.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by plantsman View Post
    All I know is this: if the ***** was one of my athletes (in any sport) and pulled a stunt like that, he would never set foot on my field nor in my gym again. I dont care if he is a coach's son. just shows what a class(less) act phil is.
    All Phil does at PV is coach football now days. So, that horse isn't even in this race...as far as Phil running some of the track meets this year, I was talking with a track coach who takes his team to Bullitt Park regularly and he said when Phil was there, the meets were finished by around 10. But when he wasn't there it was closer to 11:30.. According to him, they want Phil to run the meets. Besides, he's done more for track in SWVA than anyone in the past 50 years. Don't let your prejudice get in the way of recognizing his accomplishments.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PVVikings2006 View Post
    Ok....I just have one question.... if a PV baseball player take a P out in the woods......... does he make a sound?
    NO! His diaper :mooning:absorbs it up.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Burton2019 would you do us all a favor and go to the VA Hospital in Johnson City, TN and tell those men and women how you feel about them. The crows will be picking on your bones in a couple of days after that. :snickerpup:

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey Biggin, I bet you have never been in a physical confrontation in your life. That's why the JIB/JJK confrontation bothers you. I didn't know that the JIB/JJK confrontation was the first actual fight during a basketball game. I know JIB lost some players because of the actions that night and previous problems. JJK suspended a player. The firing squad days are over. Lucky for the PV scum that urinated during the playing of our National Anthem. Great mentoring going on over there in Get Stone Gap! I bet you have never been to a high school football game or wrestling match because of the potential violence and that someone could get hurt? You crack me up.:snickerpup:

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Saluki86 View Post
    Burton2019 would you do us all a favor and go to the VA Hospital in Johnson City, TN and tell those men and women how you feel about them. The crows will be picking on your bones in a couple of days after that. :snickerpup:

I'm sure they would. Considering they're all better than the rest of us because they served. We should go together.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DieHardSportsGal View Post
    I don't find myself agreeing with Unchained very often, but I think you hit the nail on the head this time dude. Lots of people on this forum, especially ones from a particular town, are so quick to jump up & rag on kids from Appy, Wise or JIB when they do something inappropriate but get all ****y when someone mentions their precious athletes doing something wrong. This kid should be kicked off for the remainder of the season. It really kills me that there are so many kids that think they do anything & get away with it, wonder why that is? Oh yeah, I remember, because they always have or because they've always had mommy & daddy to bail them out!

Agreed, some people think their poop doesn't stink.

You should never say "never", because kids will screw up. Adults will screw up as well. The irony of this is how some people from PV talked about how clean their programs were now, basically putting everyone else down for their problems as if they were above everyone else. We all live in glass houses, so none of us should throw stones.

It doesn't matter where kids are from; Norton, Wise, Pound, PV, whatever......... there are going to be mistakes sometimes.

The young man in this case messed up. Does it mean he is a bad person? No way, he just made a really bad decision. Should he be sent to dentention? No way. Should he be punished? Yes. Should he be given another opportunity? Yes, after he's served his suspension.

The punishment has been dealt, time to move on. Hopefully a valuable lesson was learned, not only by this young man, but by all athletes who have knowledge of the situation.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by burton2019 View Post
    I'm sure they would. Considering they're all better than the rest of us because they served. We should go together.
    I would be glad to give you a ride. It will be your last. I promise.:2thumbsup:

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by burton2019 View Post
    Are you saying that I didn't serve proudly and honorably? What about the rest of us on here who served? Have you served, has any of your family served? Do you treat them the way you think you can treat us?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by centennialdawg View Post
    Are you saying that I didn't serve proudly and honorably? What about the rest of us on here who served? Have you served, has any of your family served? Do you treat them the way you think you can treat us?

I can treat anyone the way I want to. Because I can. Step off your high horse for a minute. You're no better than anyone who didn't serve.