Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: '94 fb finals locations?

The year before, that you are talking about, wasn't that the year that the Evans boy played and wasn't supposed to because of getting tossed the week before. If my memory serves me correctly, that put Appy between a "rock and a hard place" between a lawsuit or play a guy who was ineligible and win, then have to forfeit, or just lose and let all parties involved be happy, except the "boys in blue".

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by centennialdawg View Post
    The year before, that you are talking about, wasn't that the year that the Evans boy played and wasn't supposed to because of getting tossed the week before. If my memory serves me correctly, that put Appy between a "rock and a hard place" between a lawsuit or play a guy who was ineligible and win, then have to forfeit, or just lose and let all parties involved be happy, except the "boys in blue".
    sure was the 93 season we got beat 10-6 and the next year we won 72-7. after the game coach T told a few of us seniors that we could have won the year before but we would have got striped of the title and been inelegiable for the next year and he wasnt going to do that to us.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Everybody knew that Tom was not calling the best plays in that game and you all were loads better than that. I actually think it was his parents who were pushing the suit. I know all the fans were really pissed at the whole family.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by centennialdawg View Post
    Everybody knew that Tom was not calling the best plays in that game and you all were loads better than that. I actually think it was his parents who were pushing the suit. I know all the fans were really pissed at the whole family.
    i agree it was the parents but as a man had it been me i would have sat out so my friends could have played for a title

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Which Evans boy was it? Didnt one of those guys die? Just curious. Seems like I remember them but cant place a name with a face.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12