0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

WISE CENTRAL LADY WARRIORS - 2nite @ 8:30pm @ Va High

Wise Central Lady Warriors vs. Gate City Lady Blue Devils

8:30pm @ Virginia High

Tonight is a preview of the 2012 Region D Girls Championship game that will be played in February.

From what I have seen of teams from the Black Diamond.....Honaker, Grundy and Haysi are definitely no contenders.

From watching Eastside who will be out of the Cumberland, they do not have anything to be a contender.

From knowing how bad the LPD is compared to Wise Central....no Division 2 teams here to be contenders.

From the Clinch Mountain...seeing how very very weak Virginia High is and still a one pony show they will be with DeLapp, Battle, Lebanon and Lee with a Cluesman player and Parsons player who are half what they should be......if Gate City doesn't win the Clinch Mountain with the number of athletes that it looks to have on their team compared to all the other girls teams I have seen it will be an utter failure.

Seeing how very weak the other 10 or 11 teams are in Region D this year in Division 2, to me it is going to be an utter failure for both of these teams if neither one of these teams are in the Region D Girls Championship game.

I expect tonights game to either be a dogfight for four quarters since it is early in the year.........or.....depending on how focused Wise Central may be....and knowing the caliber oof players they have......Wise Centrals players could come out and literally show the Blue Devils that they are intent on blowing them and every team out in Virginia this year and proving that John Battles defeat of them last year was just the luck of the draw and how they are now out on a mission to to absolutely tear ever team in Region D a new one on their mission to win a state championship.

I guess it is solely up to them to show to everyone in Region D and especially Coach Dotson, themselves just how HUNGRY of a team they are.

IF this team plays up to its GOD GIVEN POTENTIAL......no one in Southwest Virginia should play within 20 points of them. Time to see what happens tonight.
    UNION HIGH SCHOOL BEARS - THE NEW ERA BEGINS

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: WISE CENTRAL LADY WARRIORS - 2nite @ 8:30pm @ Va High

Last year GC defeated JJK by 1 on a buzzer beater by Richards if I recall right (JJK won the rematch). This should be a good game for a bit but the depth and athletecism from the Warriors will wear the Devils down. Warriors by 15
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: WISE CENTRAL LADY WARRIORS - 2nite @ 8:30pm @ Va High

Just caught word by a friend of mine who went to the game...... Central beat GC 70-40 I think iis what they said. Wow!! I think like out Eastside cousins did for volleyball these Central ladies may be for basketball. Let's support our Wise County teams strongly this year. Our kids are doing some great things!
    UNION HIGH SCHOOL BEARS - THE NEW ERA BEGINS