the shot sucks....its the worst part.
the shot sucks....its the worst part.
[img]http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/9434/paplebon2xs4.th.png[/img]
Yea, the thing is it don;t hurt.. the thought hurts more than the actual work
I have a food phobia.
I am also afraid of heights.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
so.......wouldnt mind to tell us about this food phobia would ya???
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Rats
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
Bigfoot.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
The Boogyman
nope - ain't talkin' 'bout the food phobia![]()
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
I used to be terrified of high winds. Yes, that's right...wind...especially if it was storming.
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
I know some people who are terrified of FEET! that makes no sense to me
Bookmarks