Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24

Thread: saw!

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Lb_Balla33's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,098
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: saw!

    i liked the movie pretty good!
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member gcdevil22's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11th, 2004
    Posts
    5,129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: saw!

    i really liked the movie as well...however, they could've saved a lot of money and got someone other than Danny Glover to play his role, b/c he never really got into the movie much...not money well spent IMO
    "An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."

    -Martin Luther King Jr.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member imported_MOX's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 15th, 2002
    Posts
    1,099
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: saw!

    I liked the movie alot, definately a shock. I guess they used Danny Glover to draw more people to the movie, ya kno how that goes.
    "Why so serious?"

  4. #14
    Inactive Member 33_phs_33's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 19th, 2005
    Posts
    345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: saw!

    i haven't seen the movie but everyone that i've talked to has said good things bout it
    i guess i need to go buy it

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Dukefan3's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2004
    Posts
    249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: saw!

    good movie but could have used better actors.
    it was one of the best endings ive seen.
    [img]http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/9434/paplebon2xs4.th.png[/img]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member sic's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    549
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: saw!

    I bought it....thought it was awesome
    [img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]

  7. #17
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: saw!

    I personally loved the movie...kept me in suspence the entire time. I had in my mind who i thought it was but lord i don`t see how anyone could ever guess that!

  8. #18
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: saw!

    nah, the actors were perfect for this movie. You can't use really big name people for that type of flick.

    I enjoyed it, good movie. Saw 2 will be good as well.
    I'm pretty sure when Saw 2 starts out, somebody will be getting killed, or they'll recap the first film, bringing into the present day.

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Dukefan3's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2004
    Posts
    249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: saw!

    i didnt mean for them to get well known actors just get better ones....like when that doctor was on the phone talking to his family...it was so fake. And that same character knew too much, like the clock, how did he know that they wanted them to know what time it was.
    but all in all it was a good movie and the second one should be good too.
    [img]http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/9434/paplebon2xs4.th.png[/img]

  10. #20
    Inactive Member imported_Rambo's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2004
    Posts
    67
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: saw!

    I enjoyed the movie when I watched it. It's not as good as seven in my opinion but i still recommend it. Better actors would definetly help out. I agree it has a good ending and I'll watch a second one for sure.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •