Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 33

Thread: Religion?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Jack_N_The_Green's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2004
    Posts
    470
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Religion?

    I would like to know how people feel about religion. Christianity, Mormonism, Muslim, etc. etc. I want to learn more about what non-christians think as well...and why you think it....i'll try to put a question on here a week...


    So, here's question one: What is your religion?
    I am a Christian, Presbyterian (PCUSA) denomonation

  2. #2
    Inactive Member sic's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    549
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Religion?

    I don't have a religion...but I do believe in God
    [img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member 33_phs_33's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 19th, 2005
    Posts
    345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Religion?

    How could u say that u believe in God if u dont have any religion??
    Btw in relpy to the subject: Christian

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Religion?

    I guess its because his religion is his relationship with God and he doesnt need to go to Chruch every Sunday to realize that.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Religion?

    i am roman catholic but i think everyone should have their own personal relationship with the big guy. i try to respect ppl's decisions with religion, i mean its their soul and it is their life. And if ppl wanna praise God 24-7 then that is their choice, if they wanna ignore him that is also their choice. Its not for me to decide.

    i really try to practice what the catholic faith has taught me, but more than anything i have tried to have a personal relationship wth God. I mean yeah he is my creator and my savior, but he is also my best friend. Whenever I think at all I feel as though I am talking to him. I know I make alot of wrong decisions, but I always try to ask for his forgiviness and his help. I feel as though he i watchin out for me 24-7


    I jus think we should leave ppl alone, let them beleive or not beleive w/e they want to.
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Religion?

    Freewill Baptist
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Big_AL's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2002
    Posts
    767
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Religion?

    At my church we dont have a title but if it is close to one u all might know it is penticostal.
    "Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob

  8. #8
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Religion?

    Like and earlier post, I just believe in God.
    I personally think that all these different religions and names just came from different churches interpreting the bible in their own way. And someone once told me that all these different religions were just nametags, they are just going to burn off going to hell or blow off going to Heaven. I thought they made a good point.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member LadyNBlue's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 20th, 2004
    Posts
    13
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Religion?

    I think i am baptist, but i don't go to church every Sunday...but i still have a very good relationship with God...
    "Ability is worthless without opportunity"

  10. #10
    Inactive Member imported_ndn10's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2003
    Posts
    749
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Religion?

    i have a good relationship w/ god i i go to church every sunday i can. i go to glamorgan chapel. we r free willed baptist


    I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •