Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 33

Thread: Religion?

  1. #11
    Inactive Member sics_40's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 18th, 2004
    Posts
    21
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Religion?

    I don't really have a religion....but I would be free willed baptist if I did

  2. #12
    Inactive Member oakland_raiders's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2004
    Posts
    1,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Religion?

    freewill baptist
    2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
    Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31

    R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
    "Damn good dog!"

  3. #13
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Religion?

    Christian! non-denomination

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Religion?

    I fall along the same lines as Sic. I follow no organized religion, but believe in some sort of higher being somewhwere.

    As for 33 PHS 33. Believing in God doesn't have to have anything to do with any kind of religion. God can be a state of mind or a belief. It doesn't have to have anything to do with Jesus, Muhamed, or Alah. Those are two totally seperate things. For all we know we could be a miniscule speck of dust riding along on the back of a dog.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  5. #15
    Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    2,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Religion?

    Christian, not a religion but a relationship with Jesus Christ. I do not believe in denomination even though I do attend an independent baptist church. I am against denomination.
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Religion?

    Im with Ironlung/sic

    I belive in a God, but not a Christian.
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

  7. #17
    Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    2,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Religion?

    </font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    I feel as though he i watchin out for me 24-7

    [/ QUOTE ] he is watching all of us
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Religion?

    I am like Al. Our church doesnt really have a title either. I believe, worship, and pray to God. I am a Christian.

  9. #19
    Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    2,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Religion?

    I may go to a baptist church but I am not baptist. I am a Child of God.
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

  10. #20
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Religion?

    there is no such thing as a denomination.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •