sure do man thanks!
Understand now Balla?
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
sure do man thanks!
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
I heard you needed a step ladder to get into a Corvette.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Only a very small one! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Post deleted by burrhead
How about not hijacking this thread with that argumentative crap?
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
yall need to take it to the parkin lot
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
I used a PM moments ago to clarify a situation. Seems like folks keep forgetting this feature.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Now little lady, I believe your friend started it with one of his short stories. Really i'm about fed up with his accusations. Now he's a lawyer on top of being a psychologist!
Anyway, the thread started out as good ribbing and now we're trading jabs.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Bookmarks