Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 98

Thread: RIP

  1. #31
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: RIP

    The horsemen? pfffff, whatever, they are old man, way to old, Ric Flair is so old his pecs are beginning to require some support, he needs to get a cross your heart or something, and has anyone heard anything from the Andersons OR Tully in long long long time?
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  2. #32
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: RIP

    Man back in the day, Triple H, Mr A**, Road Dogg, and X Pac were awesome. Anyone remember the time they tried to get into the WCW event and security wouldn't let them? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  3. #33
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: RIP

    with the tank and camou yeah man!!!!

    what about the time x-pac peed like a camel on DOA's motorcycles those were the days!!!!!
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  4. #34
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: RIP

    Haha did anyone see X Pac on that VH1 show Surreal Life?? Chyna is on it and he came to see her/him [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  5. #35
    Inactive Member Shoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2002
    Posts
    1,620
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: RIP

    You have got to repsect the original 4-some. There would be no DX, nWo, Revoulation, and so on, without the 4horseman. Yes they are old now, but they will always be the best.
    "Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."

  6. #36
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: RIP

    Dont turn ya back on the wolf pack!!
    N - W - O 4 - Life [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  7. #37
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: RIP

    ehhh, the orginal horsemen you just loved to hate lol. Now when McMicheals and Jarrett and all them were in it they were also a force to be rekoned with, still you loved to hate them, kinda like Kurt Angle is today (outside of the milk truck incident when Stephanie was singing to Stone Cold). DX made me laugh so hard sometimes I almost cried I guess that is why I liked them so much, and I loved HBK (and yeah cause he was a pretty boy) since he was one of the originals I guess that sparked liking the rest, even Chyna before all the surgery lol
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  8. #38
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: RIP

    wrestlin is so stupid.....

    ever match i can tell u what's goin to happen....

    guy no(1) starts kickin guy no.(2)'s butt and then after takin a beatin guy (2) starts makin a comeback.....then they'll pen each other about two times.....then guy(1) will end up winning....... after all the fake blood and crap like that is brought out.....it just got plain weird..

  9. #39
    Inactive Member Arn_Anderson's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 4th, 2004
    Posts
    48
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: RIP

    Whooooooo!!!
    The Enforcer is in town..

    "The Enforcer"

  10. #40
    Inactive Member softballgal21's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 26th, 2004
    Posts
    304
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: RIP

    the wolfe pack can do CrAzy things ....
    lmao*...u should see the wolfe pack ppl at pound..now thats somethin to see!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •