haha jordan...thats because ur a part of it!
:0)
NWO.
thats all i gotta say
haha jordan...thats because ur a part of it!
:0)
Wrestling is "sports entertainment" as rocketer said, its planned, scripted before the actual show come son. Kind of like a sitcom or a movie, I know it is different from the actual wrestling I'm involved with, but I agree with Rocketer, Wrestling does have some actual hitting and it is more real than you say it is. How do you learn to fall off a twenty foot ladder and smash onto a concrete floor? if someone can do that, I'd like to learn how. Incase I have to go up on a ladder to paint my house or something. Two these guys ARE athletes to the point wher they take the falls and the bumps, that you or I wouldn't even think about. Plus it takes alot of conditioning to get in shape for something a wrestling match has, as does real high school wrestling. But the point of the whole post is, wrestling is real and its fake, they put their bodies on the line and accidents do happen, some of the hitting can be real and sometimes the blood is real. But its "Sports entertainment" its just like an action movie or anything else with a script. But yeah some like it some don't, some respect it some don't. I was brought up watching it with my brothers, so you may say my opinion is biased or what not, but ahh thats also your opinion. But I think people need to look at these guys from both ways.
wrestling is real people like there saying its just scripted but yeah they really hit each other when you hear those smacks there really smackin each other and when they jump off the top rope yeah there really hitting them yeah they do have ways to make it not hurt so much but yeah its real and yeah undertakers old and needs to quit him and ric flair both are old and tired and need to make room for cena and my man THE HURRICANE ya'll know ya like the hurricane lol
Can you keep a secret? Well I'm afraid of the world because they want me to die, can you believe it?
Wassupwitdat!? alright.. I had to do that.
You 2 will REST IN PEACE.
"Darkness cosumes the light and beckons his return"
You will regret your trash talking when you look into the eyes of the deadman.
"Darkness consumes the light, and beckons his return. The deadman walks again."
"Darkness cosumes the light and beckons his return"
lol yeah like the undertakers career here in the next year or two he should have quit with hogan... hogan doesnt wrestle anymore does he causae i havent seen him in a long time... well if he doesnt then YEAH undertaker should have quit with him or even before he was never that good to begin with
Can you keep a secret? Well I'm afraid of the world because they want me to die, can you believe it?
lol dude we're just jokin around no need to get all serious... jeez
Can you keep a secret? Well I'm afraid of the world because they want me to die, can you believe it?
Somebody's gettin tombstoned from the top rope. I was a 4 time world champion no that good RIP.
"Darkness consumes the light, and beckons his return. The deadman walks again."
"Darkness cosumes the light and beckons his return"
Bookmarks