Who likes cold pizza and beer? dang it's good
Who likes cold pizza and beer? dang it's good
I like cold pizza....I'm not a drinker though
[img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]
cold pizza is the greatest food on earth but i gotz to go with sic im not a drinker
Can you keep a secret? Well I'm afraid of the world because they want me to die, can you believe it?
Pizza and coke!!
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
WHAT!? coke come on man i mean yeah i like coke but we all know the greatest of drinks... SURGE thats right i remember the drink and everyone else should too greatest soft drink of all time but yeah except for that definately either md or sunkist
Can you keep a secret? Well I'm afraid of the world because they want me to die, can you believe it?
COKE!!!
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
hey...i'm asking about cold pizza and beer! haha
but IBC root beer is the best soft drink ever
I'm more in favor of other alcoholic drinks besides beer, but they have 8 packs of Budweiser. I just want one because it is cool, but I'm not old enough to buy yet! lol
2 more weeks I'll be old enought to buy some Smirnoff...I can't wait [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Im more of a pizza right out of the oven..from Pizza King type of guy, and some ice cold Diet Pepsi!! Cold pizza is good though. If your in a hurry.
Bookmarks