Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: Fluffers!!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Lb_Balla33's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,098
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Fluffers!!

    well i was takin a glampse at this forum and i see that we have a couple fluffers on here!!

    anybody else agree??
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Dallasfan71's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 9th, 2004
    Posts
    266
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Fluffers!!

    haha you may be right [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member sic's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    549
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Fluffers!!

    I agreee
    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
    [img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Fluffers!!

    hey Pound balla, do u still have that case that came with MVP 2004? I'm tradin in some games tomorrow and wonderin if u ever found it. If u have i could meet u somewhere
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Fluffers!!

    we're not going to do this all over again?
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Fluffers!!

    What do you expect when we have posts like, best candy bar, or favorite hot pockets or whatever. haha...I mean, people start thinking of some better topics and there wont be as much fluffing.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Fluffers!!

    fluffers are people who post one or two words all the time..it doesnt matter what kind of posts are posted. this is a message board, you can pretty much post what you want..however i do see you responding to all these "fluffing" posts..lol [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Shoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2002
    Posts
    1,620
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Fluffers!!

    I too see all kinds of Fluffers. I see there is a few here on this post now! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    "Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Fluffers!!

    Nah I dont fluff. lol

    You missed the point. Its okay to have posts like that, im just saying you almost HAVE TO fluff on a post like that. Whats your favorite candy bar? Snickers. See my point? haha its okay to post that, but to call the people who reply to it a fluffer is out of hand

    You could probably bring up every post I have ever had on here, I usually have a lot to say when I do post!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Shoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2002
    Posts
    1,620
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Fluffers!!

    It's all good man. I'm just saying there a fluffer or two on this post haha.
    "Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •