Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 24 of 24

Thread: Fluffers!!

  1. #21
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Fluffers!!

    do posts saying
    looks like we have a fluffer count or you are fluffing count as fluffing

    seems like all the posts complaining of fluffing are also the same, I don't think anyone can avoid it all the time
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  2. #22
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Fluffers!!

    I may become a triple poster [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  3. #23
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Fluffers!!

    I always thought Fluffer was an AKA for a fat chick...

  4. #24
    Inactive Member fleenor22's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2004
    Posts
    34
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Fluffers!!

    haha good one

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •