Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 32

Thread: WORK

  1. #21
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: WORK

    Cumberland River Coal, Arch Mineral. Back in Black, High Voltage [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  2. #22
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: WORK

    I saw on TV that Sykes is hiring. They must have a revolving door there. They sure can't seem to keep employees.
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  3. #23
    Inactive Member imported_six4three's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    571
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: WORK

    they do have a lot of turnover, but i think the reason for the new hiring is that they landed a new contract.

  4. #24
    Inactive Member Jack_N_The_Green's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2004
    Posts
    470
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: WORK

    Cafe Bonterra and Appalachian Children's Theatre

  5. #25
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: WORK

    Lone Pine Exterminating.

  6. #26
    Inactive Member Dallasfan71's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 9th, 2004
    Posts
    266
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: WORK

    Half owner of M & M Mowin Men.

  7. #27
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: WORK

    well that is good to know but the question is...is that a good thing or a bad thing?? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]...just kidding

    he knows about everyone in Wise Co.....if I go with him somewhere we are usually out at least an extra 30 minutes to an hour b/c he likes to talk with people [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  8. #28
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: WORK

    </font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Plaza I &amp; II and once in a blue moon Coeburn Cinema.

    [/ QUOTE ]
    I use to work at Coeburn many moons back.
    What is the guy who is over all the theatres now, the guy right below Jeff?
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  9. #29
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: WORK

    </font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    i myself work at tempurpedic in duffield better known as mattress factory great pay great job.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    my dad works there. Say's it is the best job he has ever had.
    I thought about it myself.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  10. #30
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: WORK

    </font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    great pay great job.


    [/ QUOTE ] This is the bottom line , after survival. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I want to make all I can while I can.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •