Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 26

Thread: Prom

  1. #11
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Prom

    I went to 4. Pound my soph year, Kelly my jr year, Kelly and Lee my sr year. never got to in to it. I dont even think I shaved for my junior prom even though I was going with a hottie...lol.

    none at all, it was jus about hanging out with the baseball team. I remember us havin bets to see which one of us would be the first one to make our date cry/want to go home/or cuss us out.
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member imported_VTgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 24th, 2002
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Prom

    </font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    I reember us havin bets to see which one of us would be the first one to make our date cry/want to go home/or cuss us out.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    I would have kicked a guy like nobody's business before he made me do any of those things...especially at my prom. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
    Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
    George Orwell

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Bekah's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 6th, 2005
    Posts
    54
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Prom

    Lord, if it rains I swear Im going to cry=(
    ------
    Even the best fall down sometimes=)

  4. #14
    Inactive Member imported_JLR's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2004
    Posts
    147
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Prom

    I dunno if it is futile to put up with it, but I never really had any intrest in it, but I'd say if I had a girlfriend or something I would look at it differently, depends on who you are and how much money you wanna spend, and in my eyes.. 500 dollars for one night, HAHA! go by yourself! thats what I would get at.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Prom

    I went by myself my junior year. This girl I had been dating broke up with me 2 days before the prom. So, I just suited up and had fun out with friends on my own.

    I had just about as much fun that night as the other 3 I attended.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  6. #16
    Inactive Member greencrest1272's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2004
    Posts
    1,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Prom

    Been to 3 and its a waste of money and a waste of time.
    It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.

    -Teddy Roosevelt

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Bekah's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 6th, 2005
    Posts
    54
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Prom

    Well its all over and done with now, I dont know why I was stressing so bad=)
    I had a really great time
    thanks _6_
    ------
    Even the best fall down sometimes=)

  8. #18
    Inactive Member bri11's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2004
    Posts
    27
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Prom

    i was wrong it was A LOT colder than i thought it would be, but i had a good time.

  9. #19
    Inactive Member imported_Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 21st, 2005
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Prom

    I always had a good time at prom. It's all what you make it. If you go expecting it be stupid, and you don't dance and enjoy it...It will be lame.

  10. #20
    Inactive Member waveplayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 31st, 2004
    Posts
    227
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Prom

    clintwood had there saturday night at Hotel Norton i did not think that i would have fun but i was wrong i did not want to leave [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much. Oscar Wilde


Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •