Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 25

Thread: Christians

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    2,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Christians

    Have you confessed with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believed in your heart that God raised him from the dead? Did you call upon the name of the Lord?
    Not shoivng it down your throat but if you did that then you're saved.
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member beamer_ball's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    2,840
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Christians

    I am a Christian. I used to attend church every sunday night and morning, and went on Wednesday night, but I haven't been able to as often anymore since I've started going to college. Hopefully I will find a church to attend here. I do my best to live like Christ wants me to, even though I still fall short every day.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Shoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2002
    Posts
    1,620
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Christians

    No, I haven't. It's not my time too. I know when it will be my time.
    "Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."

  4. #4
    Inactive Member ladycat_53's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 16th, 2004
    Posts
    51
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Christians

    I am a Christian... I go to church every sunday & almost every wednesday...

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Big_AL's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2002
    Posts
    767
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Christians

    im a christain and go to church whenever the doors are open. i also visit other churches two.
    "Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob

  6. #6
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Christians

    I am. Unforunately, I am not able to go each and everytime due to my work schedule.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  7. #7
    Inactive Member LB4's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 4th, 2005
    Posts
    133
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Christians

    I am
    I go every Sunday and every Wendesday
    Excepot here lately
    i need to start goin
    Ive just gotten out of it for a while
    I read the bible daily
    You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member JCFORME's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2005
    Posts
    204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Christians

    i am

  9. #9
    Inactive Member yankeesfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2004
    Posts
    68
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Christians

    I'm a reborn Christian.........I Go to Church every Sunday and Wednesdays that I dont have track meets.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •