you made a grammar mistake man...it should be why the hell not what the hell...HAHAHAHAH....just joking man [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
oh so you're saying it's ok for you to be able to do school or work and the forum at the same time, but not for others?
oss... now maybe I understand some of the bitterness.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
you made a grammar mistake man...it should be why the hell not what the hell...HAHAHAHAH....just joking man [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
-You have to expect things of yourself before You can do them- Michael Jordan
this post has taken a turn for the worse [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
you need to go to college and get a good job and stop gettin on here
[/ QUOTE ]
That's where I hear it.
----------------
and yeah, it did take a turn didn't it? I figured my post might get under his skin but I felt it necessary anyhow.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Biggest amount of posts deleted in one swoop..me
Banned till Monday...phs_basketball
You can not like someone all you want, but personal attacks, that's a no no and that's about as personal as you can get.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Damm phs....when you have to have Monoxide correcting you, you should be banned!
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
most likely to have posts deletedhs_basketball [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
You cant see me
"You Cant See Me"
Fluffer...Burton, sorry bro, I just think those screen captures from the video games might be a little too much!
Most Annoying...It was gcdevil, until PHS took over the top spot in this thread...
Posts too much...We'll go w/ LPDFTBL, but that's not necessarily a bad thing because he's also...
Most Informative...like i said, LPDFTBL. The guy just posts informing articles all the time...I think this one's a no-brainer...
Bookmarks