Amen to that Union Man.
The corniest poster(s) - Cena and Undertaker....lol [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
I know who you are.
Space Mountain Rick Nature Boy Flair would whoop both your butts!
Amen to that Union Man.
The corniest poster(s) - Cena and Undertaker....lol [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
I know who you are.
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
the nature boy is here Union_Man
Stylin and Profilin
the nature boy is the greatest wrestler of all time....whhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooooooooo!!
yes i am
Whooooooooooooooooo!!!!
Stylin and Profilin
you need to dump tha loser HHH and make another run for the title!
are you guys seroius lol ric flair SUCKS he's old and just needs to give it up and he was never good to begin with why can't you guys SNAP INTO A SLIM JIM WITH THE MACHO MAN RANDY SAVAGE OOOOOOOO YEAH
Everybody spits in my face, Everybody spits the same and it really hits on the vein
Damm, you just had to mention Ric Flair, Union Man....have another dork on here acting like a wrestler.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
yeah thx Union man [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] lol
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
Where were you yesterday on Cinco De Mayo, Union Man? I had a case of Corona at my disposal (well, there are considerably fewer now!).
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Bookmarks