met some girls I was pretty convinced were witches in my time, so who knows if they have special abilities besides the ability to be evil [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Is it real or is it just something that people make up to feel powerful??
*~WhaT*HaVe*i*BeCoMe?*mY*SwEEteSt*FriEnD~
~EvErYonE*I*KnoW*GoEs*AwAy*In*tHe*EnD~*
met some girls I was pretty convinced were witches in my time, so who knows if they have special abilities besides the ability to be evil [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
yes this is true..i have met a few...but do you think that just anyone can make anything happen?? Besides alter fate that is...LOL
*~WhaT*HaVe*i*BeCoMe?*mY*SwEEteSt*FriEnD~
~EvErYonE*I*KnoW*GoEs*AwAy*In*tHe*EnD~*
There are plenty of things out there that I don't understand. And lots of witchcraft seems to be similar to elements of herbology, or at least parts of it, so wouldn't shock me if there is something to it. I however do think there is no 'good witches', I think the only way it can be done is through dark powers, and that is something I think there is more about than we care to know (or probably want to know)
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
yea i get what you are saying..and I agree to a point....I dunno..I do know that pretty much every enchantment, alteration, and spell has to do with nature and that it all has to do with the elements of the earth...it all has to do with the things that are aroud you..but what I really don't understand is that most people believe that the pentagram symbolizes the devil but in reality it stands for all of the elements of the earth..so I don't understand if it is the devil's work or not....
*~WhaT*HaVe*i*BeCoMe?*mY*SwEEteSt*FriEnD~
~EvErYonE*I*KnoW*GoEs*AwAy*In*tHe*EnD~*
Satanic beliefs maybe.
And there is witch groups through out the US. Seen a thing on TV on it.
They don't say they possess a lot of powers, but abilities, such as reading minds, moving objects, even a few who will say they can cast spells.
I had a close friend that was into all of it and she could actually tell me what I was thinking I dunno..it was weird but I think it was just where she knew me so well..I dunno....weird..
*~WhaT*HaVe*i*BeCoMe?*mY*SwEEteSt*FriEnD~
~EvErYonE*I*KnoW*GoEs*AwAy*In*tHe*EnD~*
I worked with a girl once and she said was Wiccan (sp). She said that was something like being a witch or something like that.
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
It is a real practice, but the results they are seeking are not real
[img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]
if it's real then why don't anything happen?? Im confused....
*~WhaT*HaVe*i*BeCoMe?*mY*SwEEteSt*FriEnD~
~EvErYonE*I*KnoW*GoEs*AwAy*In*tHe*EnD~*
Bookmarks