Just noticed that. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
what is up with your avatar?
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
Just noticed that. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
It's from a Slipknot song.
i have a grandparent that can do stuff like this
she has a Vodoo(spl) doll and everything
I dont personally believe in WitchCraft...
I actually do believe in that but I wouldn't want noone makin no voodoo doll of me pokin my ass with needles and stuff like that.
well you all ask what we thought i was just letting you know what i know and have saw before
Aint that one of the lyrics off of a song by Slipknot??
Possibly "wait and bleed"???
a football fan wanted me to post this...
The lyric is from the Slipknot song "Heretic Anthem". It's not so much satanic in it's meaning as it is to say that 555 (the # of man) is numerically less than 666 (# of the devil). The lyrics overall to it basically say that everyone tells them that they're better than them, so they say that if "man" is a 555 then they're a 666...numerically better and more significant. Read that on their website a few months back, and seen it repeated in some interviews w/Corey Taylor (leadman of Slipknot and StoneSour, but of course you know that).
wow!! you really know your stuff or at least someone does!! Good Job whoever that was!! I don't think witchcraft has the ability to do anything but there are some things that are possible...
*~WhaT*HaVe*i*BeCoMe?*mY*SwEEteSt*FriEnD~
~EvErYonE*I*KnoW*GoEs*AwAy*In*tHe*EnD~*
Bookmarks