He shared Three Verses with me earlier. I really love it.
Familiar with One Day Left to Live. A lot of emotion in that.
I went by Unchaineds house tonight and he was playing some music that he had downloaded. There was two songs that stick out in my mind one was callled one day left to live-sammy kershaw and the other was three verses-confederate railroad. These are two great songs. I was wondering if anyone else has had heard them and what they think about them.
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
He shared Three Verses with me earlier. I really love it.
Familiar with One Day Left to Live. A lot of emotion in that.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Both of them really hit home
"Time passes by, people pass on, at the drop of a tear they're gone"-fav song lyric of all time (Kathy Mattea-Time Passes By)
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
I love both of those songs. they have a great meaning behind them both. have not heard them in a while may have to go and download them myself.
"Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob
Oh Unchained can break out the tunes, lol. But in truth he dont have to bad of a singing voice.
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
He thinks he's "torturing" me for fun when he sings. (I just let him think that's what he's doing [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] )
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
I need to find a man named Willie to join the band i am going to form. See, i've always loved Creedence and Willie and the Poor Boys would be a helluva name for my band. What do you think?
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
he say that while he is still taking out his ear plugs [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]. na just kidding have heard him myself on the way to a ball game last year we went together. he is pretty good.
"Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob
Maybe i coud join that Stolen Goods band on here. God knows they could use a some talent [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I heard those poor boys were booked at the Dorchester Community Center's 5th annual Turkey Shoot [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
They seem more hard rock I think....not so much your type...
when you sing softly into my ear...now that's the good stuff!
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks