I'm working on a new song called I Smell.....
Hey the stolen goods band are pretty damn good. I got to see them live and it was an awesome show. They sing a song called " BOOM " and it's freakin' awesome.
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
I'm working on a new song called I Smell.....
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
..... _ _ _ _ _! Is that you Unchained!? lol [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
Sippin' on gin and juice
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
I am not going to touch that one. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
"Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob
Boys! Play nice! lol [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Haha! Classic..... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
BOY???? You call the Mississippi a creek...is the Grand canyon a ditch.? You should know better than anyone what an insult that line was
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
I apologize dearest [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
You're right. I do know better!
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
ha ha i was wondering when u was going to get that one. i was just kidding though.
"Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob
Bookmarks