Wachovia
Where would be a good place to open a checking account?
Wachovia
It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.
-Teddy Roosevelt
New Peoples Bank. They know how to treat customers.
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
One of Wachovia's services is free checking. Very basic. I like it.
http://www.wachovia.com
Also, Bank of America, although not necessarily free, has online bill pay that is extremely convenient. I use that service quite often. I make up for the fees by not having to buy checks, stamps, envelopes...
http://www.bankofamerica.com
And of course, you can opt to go with a local bank. Nothing wrong with supporting local businesses.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Wachovia is the best banked I've ever banked at. They have services that allow you to do almost everything, through the ATM. You can buy stamps, make deposits, print statements and everything from the ATM. It's very convienient for me since it's hard to make it to the bank before closing. I haven't had to deal with a person at the bank in months. Their on-line banking is super also.
I had a problem with a long distance Telephone company, a hotel, and a credit card company taking money out of my account without authorization and there was no questions asked. The money was put back in my account by Wachovia the next day and they took care of it.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Shana does business loans now.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
If you're a resident of Norton and travel to Kingsport often, then I would suggest the Eastman Credit Union.
Beyond Free Money Tree is better than any type of account you will ever get with a commercial bank. Free checking, free checks, free VISA check card, free online banking.
I wouldn't trust anyone else with my money.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
New Peoples Bank has excellent service as well. Cant go wrong with Wachovia or New Peoples.
It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.
-Teddy Roosevelt
Credit Unions are much better than banks in my opinion. And as far as credit unions Eastman CU is a great choice. You can get loans easier through credit unions in my experience. The way Eastman CU is expanding they will have a branch in Norton in the next 5 years.
Bookmarks