Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: Banks

  1. #11
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Banks

    I'm guessing less than three years in Norton.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Banks

    I am kindly partial to Wachovia.

    If you ever need a loan in Norton, go see Kirby Hearl!!
    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Banks

    They sure are expanding more and more recently. Nice group of people there. I havnt been in the one in Gate City yet though.

  4. #14
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Banks

    ahh anytime I need anything I just go to her, she is practically family.

  5. #15
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Banks

    I bank at FNB. I really like it there!

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Football_Queen's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    39
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Banks

    I can tell you where ..not to open one.
    BBandT.

    My husband had an account there before we married which was 20 years ago, (well at the big stone gap location) it was named something else then. But I am so unhappy with the service there. I keep saying that I am going to change banks but we never have.

  7. #17
    Inactive Member imported_MOX's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 15th, 2002
    Posts
    1,099
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Banks

    Im at Bank of America and Im happy with it. Pay all my bills online in about 30 seconds, free checking and free savings. The checking is free as long as you have direct deposit from your work company, if not you have to depost so much every so often. Savings acct is free as long as you deposit some amount of money in there once a month, even if its only a $1. Overall though, I like it alot. Best thing is there are so many Bank of Americas, no matter where you are you can find one, which is better than having to pay all the bs fees to take money out of the atm at some other bank.
    "Why so serious?"

  8. #18
    Inactive Member one1one's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 9th, 2005
    Posts
    808
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Banks

    new peoples bank has always worked good for me
    [b] "The One and Only"[/b]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •