Anybody know of any part time jobs that are hiring>??
I cant stand being home all day
McDonalds..haha
come join the crew man!
Ingles in Norton.
wendy's is hiring...i saw the sign...5.50 an hour
"To be the man, you've got to beat the man."
my wife used to work at wendys and so did i....even though it is fast food..its not bad, you could get 30-35 hours a week if you can close
tempurpedic is hiring full time
pssshhhh good luck getting on there......takes an act of congress to get a job there, so many people are trying to get on there.
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
Coca Cola has 2 part time jobs opening... I went full time so my Job is Open... Let me know if your interested.
[image]http://www.21cent.net/vick/vickflip2000.gif[/image]
hell hook me up with the job at coca cola
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
Sykes will be hiring all summer.. everyone got a raise so it starts out an 8 an hour now. You would have to be full time for about a month though to get your training in.
Bookmarks