I am
Who is ready for school
ICGRM takin' over
I am
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
more important who is ready for college...i dread it more and more each day
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
cant wait to get back to ETSU.
Cant we all just get along?
i definitely cant wait to go back to tech...college is fun...live it up
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
I can't wait to get back to ETSU either...much better than going back to Lee High. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
im ready to get my sr. year over with and go to college
ICGRM takin' over
YAY school
im as ready as ill ever be
[b] "The One and Only"[/b]
Oakland do you go every day or are you off one day?
Bookmarks