you read my mind!!
school means one thing.........ITS FOOTBALL TIME.
The best thing about high school was that fact that you could get a full meal for a buck fifty....can't beat that!
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] trust me that`s way too much for some of the stuff they feed these poor kids [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
haha hey now, don't be talkin bad about school lunch! it was about all i looked forward to other than sports. Plus, I was tight w/ the lunch ladies...they used to hide cookies under my pizza...lol
our lunch ladies are mean........I steal them cookies all the time.
i was in good with the money taker lunch lady, could get a double tray any day for a buck twenty five...
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
i have thursdays off but after i pick up accounting then yup my schedule will be full
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
I have tuesdays off
Bookmarks