Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: Oil

  1. #11
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Oil

    Actually there WAS a BIG TAX bite for gas guzzlers, and Chrysler built their comeback around it. Last part of Reagan or Bush the 1st said "It is too much to bear" and tossed the thing out the window. Had they acted with anything but Texas sense, we wouldn't be in this shape, oilmen , don't you know. That was when Lee Iocoaca, yeah I butchered the spelling, QUIT. Said , "If the pres is gonna constantly change the rules to suit his oil and own intrests, I'll wait till America wakes up to go back to work" or something along that line. Bong, Bong, Bong- I hear the clock now. Right back to 73. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Oil

    I saw 2 of those scooters near the Breaks Sat, when Appy went to Hurley. More nerve than me. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Oil

    I don't like the high prices either but we should all check this out before we go complaining to much.

    http://money.cnn.com/pf/features/lis...ces/price.html
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Oil

    I wanna go to Caracas.....lol

    Actually there is a ceiling to oil prices, as I understand it though it is around 90 a barrel
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •