I just heard that Scott County was on a ninety mt. delay on Monday
what do you think
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
I just heard that Scott County was on a ninety mt. delay on Monday
Lives of great men all remind us as their pages o'er we turn, that we're apt to leave behind us letters that we ought to burn.-----Anonymous
Dickenson Co. Public Schools 2 hr delay for Monday, October 24, 2005
Clintwood Greenwave
Back-to-Back Region D Champions
2008 LPD Champions
"State in '08"
2-5 inches in the mountains
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
SWEET AND GOOD MORNING
?Keep swinging! Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging.? Hank Aaron
Scott County has to be on a delay when it snows, make it easier on all the transfers to come from their homes out of county to get to their school [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
That's right! Gives them time to send taxi-cabs to pick them up and they don't charge the transfers. Guess what? You and I pay for this.
Lives of great men all remind us as their pages o'er we turn, that we're apt to leave behind us letters that we ought to burn.-----Anonymous
LOL if anybody takes that seriously, they need to go to a humor doctor asap!
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
They will take it about as seriously as your statement or for that matter most of this thread.
Lives of great men all remind us as their pages o'er we turn, that we're apt to leave behind us letters that we ought to burn.-----Anonymous
LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
?Keep swinging! Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging.? Hank Aaron
Bookmarks