That's weird. You coulda at least made 400 bucks on them.
Not a very good hustlin' move.
I saw 2 blowing down the street yesterday.. didn't bother to even chase them down [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
That's weird. You coulda at least made 400 bucks on them.
Not a very good hustlin' move.
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
ahh..I just get the pleasur of watching the game and seeing 2 open seats in the stands [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
I doubt that you'd even be able to tell there were 2 open seats considering this game will be a full house. hahaha
I would have sold them. Dude, 400 bucks would bring me more pleasure than sitting on my butt and seeing 2 open seats. lol
i could have spent 500 bucks on the best costume ever made, then been in the costume contest and definitely won the 2k!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
Bookmarks