Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: jarhead

  1. #1
    Inactive Member 1530's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13th, 2005
    Posts
    225
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    jarhead

    do you all think that this movie will be anygood?

    from the previews it seems like it will be pretty good
    "I'd walk through hell in a gasoline suit to keep playin baseball"

    -Pete Rose

  2. #2
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: jarhead

    I'm excited about seeing it.
    A lot of my favorite movies have to deal with war/the military.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member smarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: jarhead

    I agree it definitely looks to be a good movie based on the previews I've seen and the cast selections.

    I'm pretty sure Coeburn is going to be showing this one.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: jarhead

    I agree smarty, greattttt cast.

    Of course you have your obvious ones like Jamie Foxx and Jake Glyenhyall. Though you also have Chris Cooper and Peter Sarsgaard, which are exceptional actors in supporting roles.


  5. #5
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: jarhead

    Wow the bubble boy is now a jarhead. I hope this will be a good movie, but I don't know. The only thing that makes me apprehensive and makes me wonder if this is a good movie or a marine bashing movie is the fact that they are using that coonye west song in the commercials and if he is promoting it we all know his view on things. But I also believe he would promote anything as long as they give him a handfull of money, I don't believe he has any real convictions that he will stick to if the money is right.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Dukies's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    13
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: jarhead

    I think the movie is going to be great!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: jarhead

    hoorahh....should be reall good imo...I love anything about war..

    you guy should check out OVER THERE when it comes out on DVD...the series ended last week or week before...it is about the war in Iraq and came on FX with a new episode every wednesday night

  8. #8
    Inactive Member SunTzu's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: jarhead

    Over There is a great show . FX has some real gritty dramas that push the envelope . Rescue Me and The Shield are that way also.
    There is a State Trooper that goes to my church that looks just like Sergeant Scream.
    Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .

  9. #9
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: jarhead

    OAR, have you ever watched Band of Brothers... it came on a while back (i'm not exactly sure how long ago) ... but if you love things to do with the war-- it is a very good DVD series... but kind of pricey!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member LPDBlueDevils's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 26th, 2005
    Posts
    629
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: jarhead

    but it's worth the money, it starts out kinda slow but when they go to war it really picks up, great mini series. I watched it every night when it came on HBO, at the end they had all the true soldiers who the movie was based on very moving! If you love war stories this one is one of the best!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •