Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: jarhead

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Dukies's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    13
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: jarhead

    If some of you all get a chance to go this weekend, please let me know how it is. I can't go.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member softballgal21's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 26th, 2004
    Posts
    304
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: jarhead

    well you dont want us to ruin it for ya, do yA?

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: jarhead

    Telling someone what they think of a movie isnt ruining it for thet. I can see it now.

    Person A "I didnt like that movie"

    Person B "Dang, ya ruined it for me"

    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: jarhead

    It is worth the money but luckily I only had to give $30 for it b/c I had about $80 worth of Blockbuster cards! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •