I'm in agreement with you- but I have to add Disney cartoon movies... I'm a sucker for those!
what are your favorite types of movies? I personally love military movies such as Behind Enemy Lines, Saving Private Ryan, We Were Soldiers, etc...and sports movies
I'm in agreement with you- but I have to add Disney cartoon movies... I'm a sucker for those!
1 word... Rocky, thats all that needs to be said
horror films.. blood and guts
Heavy character development type films...and really stupid movies with good one-liners, so that when I'm hanging with my boys and one of them says, "Come see how good I look!" I can laugh along with them.
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
Million Dollar Baby
It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.
-Teddy Roosevelt
a good horror film
[b] "The One and Only"[/b]
Topgun and Days of Thunder are the two greatest movies ever made.
Fall 7 times...
...Stand up 8
funny movies are great
and also scary movies are great
and love stories, of course.
I like a good horror, but also romantic comedies...some military movies..i have wanted to see that movie Full Metal Jacket..i have a friend who is in the Marines and he told me that i should watch it...but i asked Video Image but they didnt have it...i looked at Wal*Mart and didnt see it there either...any ideas to where i could find it?
Bookmarks