wal mart should have it, thats where i bought mine at?
full metal jacket is hilarious!! (if its the movie i'm thinkin bout')
you'll love it.
wal mart should have it, thats where i bought mine at?
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Full Metal Jacket is not funny. It is anything but hilarious. You obviously have this movie confused with something else.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Full Metal Jacket is definately not a comedy. Hell of a movie though.
It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.
-Teddy Roosevelt
It is definately not a comedy!
free like OJ all day
I love a good horror movie! But I also like what Rob Zombies doing too. House of 1000 Corpes, The Devils Rejects.
Welcome to Merntville!
I love war movies like braveheart,kingdom of heaven, troy, gettysburg, gladiator (kind of a war movie), gods and generals and so many more.... also got to love comedies...dumb and dumber (cant beat it) waiting, super troopers, old school, all that junk...but i believe a movie is only as good as its ending...it makes or breaks the hole movie.. Secret Window for example...very slow developing movie but its ending was perfect...thats why its 1 of my favorites..and my favorite movie..braveheart has 1 of the best endings ever..
I dont know what a hokie is...but god is one of them..
JB4VT if you haven't watch Band of Brothers then if your like me about war movies you'll love the series!
free like OJ all day
I like really like Sniper
No Regrets
i have been meaning too watch it...i heard it was reallly really good..
I dont know what a hokie is...but god is one of them..
Bookmarks