Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: $1.93

  1. #1
    Inactive Member greencrest1272's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2004
    Posts
    1,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    $1.93

    Got gas today in BSG for $1.93. Much improved, I would still like to see it around $1.50. I'll take a $1.93 over $2.50 any day though.
    It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.

    -Teddy Roosevelt

  2. #2
    Inactive Member gcdevil22's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11th, 2004
    Posts
    5,129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: $1.93

    it's 1.81 in Pearisburg
    "An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."

    -Martin Luther King Jr.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member FSWHO's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2005
    Posts
    268
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: $1.93

    i talked to my brother the other night and he said gas is still about 2.50 in Florida
    Fall 7 times...
    ...Stand up 8

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_kydawg95's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    426
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: $1.93

    It was down to $1.60 something last week over here in KY It went back up yesterday to #2.14!
    free like OJ all day

  5. #5
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: $1.93

    I went yesterday to cut our Christmas tree in Elk Park, NC. When coming through Cloudland gas was 1.83, but then when we crossed the state line it was 2.17. Its hard to believe that 5 miles makes .34 worth of difference per gallon.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Big_AL's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2002
    Posts
    767
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: $1.93

    I agree i am love the cheeper prices alot better now.
    "Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob

  7. #7
    Inactive Member imported_OleTob's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    681
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: $1.93

    It's 1.89 in Colonial Heights
    Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.

    I belong to God Now.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member imported_hhstigerfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 12th, 2003
    Posts
    277
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: $1.93

    It was a 1.93 in Pearisburg about 3 weeks ago when gas was still around 2.05 or something most other places in the region. Gas is always cheaper up there for some reason...

  9. #9
    Inactive Member gcdevil22's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11th, 2004
    Posts
    5,129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: $1.93

    yeah the place i go is the Liberty station...i had never heard of a chain by that name but apparently they have the cheapest gas b/c they have another store on 460 and it's pretty cheap too
    "An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."

    -Martin Luther King Jr.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: $1.93

    I'm so mad. Was going to get gas today after work and not it is $2.04.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •