Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: LOST!!!!!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    LOST!!!!!!!

    Bout time, back on right now!!!!!
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  2. #2
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LOST!!!!!!!

    interesting little facts about Mr. Echo huh????
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LOST!!!!!!!

    quite an interesting story tonight, really freaky with the big smoke cloud monster though, i just wish you didnt have to wait a week to see the next part, definitell a great overall storyline and gonna be one heck of an ending when that day comes!
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  4. #4
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LOST!!!!!!!

    ohhhh did you see the previews....all those torches lighting and the "voice" saying this is our island...

    Echo is just a bad ass too, I like his character

    And what the heck is up with Charlie and his little Madonna stash???? Why the heck is he stocking drugs?
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LOST!!!!!!!

    yeah, thats why i hate waiting for the next week, id be happy with them not showing any previews at all!

    With this show, theres just really no guessing what is going on, or really what is going to happen, i honestly have no clue where the show is going (wish i had watched more of season 1 now).

    anyone have a take on what the black cloud is, or represents?
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  6. #6
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LOST!!!!!!!

    especially since we had to wait like 4 weeks for a new one anyway lol

    I am totally hooked on the show though, I wish they would show Rose and Bernard's story a little though.
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •