Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: LOST!!!!!!!

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Shooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2005
    Posts
    1,087
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LOST!!!!!!!

    I dont know if it will end this way but i read one theory is that they are in purgatory. The flashbacks are their sins and strengths from their life. When they die on the island is when they finally move on, up or down. I thought this was a very interesting theory since all the stuff that happens to them on the island seems to be related to their past. This would also explain "the others" coming to get people on "the list". The one guy that Ana Lucia killed said "the children are in a better place". He also said the guy he killed "was not good enough to be on the list"

    Every time I watch an episode, i find more and more things that back this up. What do you all think??
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." -Thomas Jefferson

  2. #12
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LOST!!!!!!!

    It's a great theory. I actually thought of that as well, just didn't think the tv series would go in that direction.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LOST!!!!!!!

    it does sound like a good theory, would also explain the mystical type things that are happening on the island like the black mist stuff too....but I don't understand the hatch with that.....
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LOST!!!!!!!

    The writers and cast have all claimed it's not about purgatory. There are a lot of good ideas on the lost forums on the abc website. Check into them..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •