Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: Finally

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Jager's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2005
    Posts
    76
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Finally

    </font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    We saw Vtgal there showing off her mellons.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Finally

    </font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    We saw Vtgal there showing off her mellons.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Man! I knew I should have went to that show. Must have been a good one! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Ennis_Del_Mar's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2006
    Posts
    40
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Finally

    Hey guys!
    I love rock bands, you guys looking for any groupies!? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
    J.T&E.D.M.
    Gettin Down on the Farm

    [img]http://www.princesse2907.kokoom.com/images/sexy-cowboy-noiretblanc.jpg[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member imported_VTgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 24th, 2002
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Finally

    Get your minds out of the gutter!!

    Geez. It was innocent fun...
    I had to bring different types of mellons for the "3rd Annual Master of the Mellon Toss".
    Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
    George Orwell

  5. #15
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Finally

    Wouldn't that be painful for the girls getting tossed though? I mean there's got to be bruising.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  6. #16
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Finally

    There was a video around of it at

    www.vtgalstastymelons.com

    But I think it was taken down


    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  7. #17
    Inactive Member No_Glove's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2004
    Posts
    40
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Finally

    I think everyone there loved the mellon toss.

    We also got a real good picture of some forum members. i think they was gettin ready for that turkey shootout

    40060f8c

    pictured left to right: Ole_Tob, hunter_316,rocketer, and kneeling down is Big_Al
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/thescheme2.jpg[/img]

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Finally

    ROTFL!!! LOVE the pic
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  9. #19
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Finally

    I hear the Jerome Street Ramblers are opening at your next show.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  10. #20
    Inactive Member JackTwist's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 11th, 2006
    Posts
    23
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Finally

    No Glove you guys look soooo darlin in your pictures in you little rockin roll gear. I must def see you in concert. I just adored the 80's. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •