Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 54

Thread: Spouses

  1. #1
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Spouses

    Ho wlong have you guys/gals been with your significant other? Married or just a boyfriend or girlfriend?

    Me and my lady have been together...well next week it will be 4 years and 2 months

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_OleTob's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    681
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Spouses

    Been Married for almost 14 yrs
    Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.

    I belong to God Now.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member oakland_raiders's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2004
    Posts
    1,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Spouses

    1 year 8 months
    2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
    Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31

    R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
    "Damn good dog!"

  4. #4
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Spouses

    A little over three years, one breakup involved, so that takes out about 6 months
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  5. #5
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Spouses

    Too long! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

    No seriously we have been together 4 1/2 years. Been married for a 1 1/2.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Spouses

    Together for almost 9 years, I have been married for 5 years and 3 months
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member imported_spike's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2006
    Posts
    270
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Spouses

    [ QUOTE ]
    Too long! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

    No seriously we have been together 4 1/2 years. Been married for a 1 1/2.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Thats what I was thinking! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I have been married for 12 years.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Spouses

    Been together almost 1 1/2 years w/my chica. Don't plan on leaving anytime soon.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member imported_spike's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2006
    Posts
    270
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Spouses

    Chica? Is that what you call that in your avatar? lol! I'm only messin witya! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member gcdevil22's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11th, 2004
    Posts
    5,129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Spouses

    they are sisters, his avatar and his girl [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    "An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."

    -Martin Luther King Jr.

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •