Only in a bizzaro world, where good=bad and vice versa.
I agree blink 182 has them both beat.
"Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre
Only in a bizzaro world, where good=bad and vice versa.
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
smile empty soul
Another good one
No Regrets
i love them. i got anxiety already
Tool is great Biggin, but done. That last POS they put out was embarrassing. Clutch is the most original, talented, dedicated, down to earth band to come out in the last 20 years. This Blink 182, Smile Empty Soul, Linkin' Park garbage is not even in the same category. That being talented and worth the purchase.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
You called Lateralus a POS??????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????/
Never, EVER post again. Suicide is teh only answer.
A new album is in the works, release date speculated as in May.
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
I never really liked Tool. I'm kinda gettin into A Perfect Circle though.
[img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]
Both of you guys need a good [censored] kicking.
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
Craperalus is a POS. I'm darn sure not the only one who thought that either. They lost a great deal of their fanbase with that. I've been a fan of Tool since their first EP, but that last one would be better used as a coaster. I was at Skinsations in Kingsport hanging out with the guys that work there when it was first released. We struggled through the thing about twice and Joe took it out, went to the front door and slung it across Stone Drive. I've still got mine, but haven't taken it out in eons.
I heard about the new release, my fingers are crossed.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Bookmarks