Almost everybody I know listens to at least one of those bands.
i am 15 and i know a lot of people dont listen to any of the old music but i think that anybody who likes current rock would like some of these:
Slow Ride- Foghat
Tuesdays GOne_Lynyrd Skynyrd
Black Dog- Led Zepplin
Rock And Roll Aint Noise Pollution-ACDC
If i leave here tomorrow, would you still remember me.
Almost everybody I know listens to at least one of those bands.
I think we are the Skynyrd and AC/DC capitol of the world
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
I love 70s music. Most of the stuff out today I can't stand. Why? We have no Elvis, Beatles, the Eagles, Michael Jackson of the 80s, or Nirvana. We are a generation waiting on someone to break thru and provide constant hits.
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
that is because today's music industry sucks. They don't allow any artist to grow and build an audiance. You sell. a million copies on your first cd or you get cut or have a 2nd cd with little promotion behind it. The music that is mainsteam is mostly crap anyway. you have to look under the chart success to find the credible bands.
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
I agree with you 100% there...alot of the good music out today is Indie/Underground
nirvana's the [censored], one if not my favorite band
only band still rockin from the 90's whose worth a listen??....Green Day
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Clutch. Rockin' hard since 91.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Figured you'd throw that one out here..
shall i say...one of the more popular, and more played bands then
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Bookmarks