I forgot about Fatel on the other post we have going. I am not much of a Greg Stanhope fan though.
Printable View
I forgot about Fatel on the other post we have going. I am not much of a Greg Stanhope fan though.
Mitch Fatel is hilarious. Do you mean Doug Stanhope? If so, I get that. It's definatley an aquired taste. You can't be squeemish or easily offended to listen to Doug.
[ QUOTE ]
and you're KidsRights or whoever.
[/ QUOTE ]
Not quite.
Diets is Jack Twist.
Just found out that The_Craziefather is actually KidsRights. Found this from a very reliable source.
i've heard that "The_craziefather" is actually either Osama Bin Laden or George W....not too sure which one [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
[ QUOTE ]
i've heard that "The_craziefather" is actually either Osama Bin Laden or George W....not too sure which one [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
[/ QUOTE ]
Could even be spike! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
coulda woulda shoulda...I can't keep up with the people on this board so I give up on my thought training process in order to figure out who is who. You guys confuse me way too much, which btw isn't too hard to do [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
I cant keep up with who's who with all of th name changes now.
This forum gets more and more confusing everyday.
[ QUOTE ]
Just found out that The_Craziefather is actually KidsRights. Found this from a very reliable source.
[/ QUOTE ]
Dude you've only got 200 posts...in my book, even though you're an enthusiast by title, you're still a newbie--you ain't got enough posts to throw my screenname around like that. Pay your dues before you start throwing stuff around like this--my guess is that you're probably all of these made up usernames just to cause grief to others. I've never had a made up name on this forum...never will. If I've got something to say then I'll say it under my own username.